On Wednesday, 13 August 2014 at 14:16:18 UTC, Alex wrote:
Hey everyone,

it's been quite some while ago that I posted a Mono-D release announcement on to D.announce :)

You should've noticed that the installation instruction stuff has been moved to
the D wiki - http://wiki.dlang.org/Mono-D

There have been several fixes and smaller improvements since the last bunch of bug fix releases.
Detailed release notes can be taken from the wiki entry.

Cheers,
Alex

We definetely should promote Mono-D along with Visual D, and move
your documentation stuff from the wiki to the website.

Again, thank you for your awesome work :)