On 15/08/2014 3:09 a.m., Justin Whear wrote:
On Thu, 14 Aug 2014 14:58:20 +0000, John Colvin wrote:

My experience with these sort of things suggests that it'll be the
linker taking the time. Dynamic libraries are the solution.

Dub needs proper support for dynamic library dependencies.

I'll second that suggestion.  Can you run the timings using -c?
Obviously you won't get binaries out the end, but it'd help diagnose the
problem.

Yes its definitely a lot faster. Around 600ms - 800ms. Even with other applications running.