On Monday, 18 August 2014 at 20:51:48 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Sunday, 17 August 2014 at 02:55:52 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
Results:
http://wiki.dlang.org/Review/std.logger#Voting_for_std.experimental

Seems like my vote (http://forum.dlang.org/post/anzeespykooeiaqis...@forum.dlang.org) went missing – not that it would change anything, of course (later in the thread, I pointed out some other (since fixed) issues, which was the more important part). I probably should've included 1) and 2) as separate bullet points to make counting easier.

Cheers,
David

Sorry! Unfortunately everyone keeps ignoring me asking to not start discussions in voting threads and some votes may slip through my attention :(

Updated.