On Monday, 18 August 2014 at 23:07:27 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
i myself using dmd-git-head and heavily ;-) patched gdc, but when i tried to convince my co-workers to use D, they looked at the page with
releases first. not feature list or some comparisons. neither to
"buglist". "as this is relatively young language, it must have frequent
releases with bugfixes and new features!" they tolerate some
regressions in some releases, but they want to see that releases.

don't ask me why they thinking like this. i don't know. but it's the
fact.

Can't it be addressed by publishing release schedule, like llvm does it, to indicate the work is going on?