On Wednesday, 3 September 2014 at 13:38:42 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Wednesday, 3 September 2014 at 13:34:11 UTC, Szymon Gatner wrote:
@ Adam D. Ruppe: Where should we ask questions and post spotted issues regarding your pretty great book?

Packt's website has an errata section.... somewhere, I can't find it now because they redesigned the site, but a lot of chapter 1 errors are on that (typos and stuff).

If you can find that, that's one option, but I'd say just discuss it here or in the main dm.D newsgroup.

Asking because I noticed few minor things like multiple commas or too many brackets etc, but also because I am trying to go through "Interfacing with C++" chapter and I am having some problems (VC++ x64, Win7):

1st I managed to solve and I think it could be useful for other that try to follow this chapter:

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/ugkpqprobonorbdun...@forum.dlang.org

2nd I am now stuck with and not much idea how to continue.

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/hsglkscatlniiuacp...@forum.dlang.org

I am actually very much interested in this because of COFF support for Win32 in DMD merged recently.