On Saturday, 13 September 2014 at 15:19:56 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
Version 1.2.0 is out now. I've added the command :DUsyntaxCheck, :DUlsyntaxCheck :DUstyleCheck, and :DUlstyleCheck to run Dscanner's syntax or style checks and store the results in the quickfix or location list. As per Vim's conventions for commands that update these lists, it'll automatically jump to the first entry unless the command is called with a bang.

GitHub repo: https://github.com/idanarye/vim-dutyl
vim.org page: http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=5003

I just updated both Dutyl and DCD and something broke along the way. I can see that Vim is communicating with DCD because the DCD server log shows that it received a request after a dot completion, but nothing shows up in Vim.