On 12.10.2014 21:37, Meta wrote:
On Sunday, 12 October 2014 at 08:17:33 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
Hmmm, I don't get errors with that. Is it reproducible? What version
of VS are you using?

I can reproduce it by opening Visual Studio, going to File > New > File
 > D > Empty D Module, and editing the file. It happened to me a few
moments ago, but I have tried reproducing it twice afterward and I
couldn't. It's happened multiple times, however, so it's not a fluke.

Could you create a minidump of the frozen Visual Studio with the
Pocess Explorer [1] and send it to me? Maybe I can see where it is
going beserk.

Where can I email you at? I use the web interface, so I'm unable to see
the email addresses that messages come from.

My email is r.sagitario at gmx dot de.

If it isn't too large, you can also attach it to a bug report here: https://issues.dlang.org/enter_bug.cgi for component "VisualD".