On Saturday, 22 February 2014 at 10:00:46 UTC, Namespace wrote:
On a side note, the author in the code is Stewart but it is still me :). It is my middle name, which the auto-header vim script grabs from the login.
Yes that I have also seen. Otherwise, I would have used your github name. :)
Cheers,
ed (stewart)

I just saw it up on the website, very cool, thanks :)
I have to thank. Another game looks great on the page and it's nice to see that Dgame is used.

The Dgame website has been down for a while now ... is it coming back?

/uri