On Tuesday, 25 November 2014 at 00:34:30 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
Thought I'd post this as a counterpoint to the recent "please break our code" thread.

I would caution against putting very much weight in Reddit opinions - there's people who will never use D and just look for excuses to justify their prejudice and there's people who think they want something, but don't really have any idea (this is common in feature requests, as I'm sure you know)

That comment, in particular, seems very questionable to me. dstats at least compiles out of the box and has github activity within the last few months. It has a lot of templates, so maybe actually using it would reveal compilation problems, but at quick glance it seems to work.