On Monday, 8 December 2014 at 19:35:54 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Monday, 8 December 2014 at 17:26:59 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Monday, 8 December 2014 at 16:28:24 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
First two videos are up

think of them as beta quality!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeBSsuCCRFo
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crQk929crCE

The quality is completely shot for both audio and video. The text is very fuzzy even in 720p and the audio has been subject to some extreme lossy compression.

The audio-input is very bad!
what you are hearing are not compression artifacts it's the noise filter hard at work.

You may have to either pause when you need to cough and sneeze or just edit that out. I am interested in this topic but the horrible quality of audio video made me puke.