On Tuesday, 30 December 2014 at 10:37:14 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On Tue, 30 Dec 2014 10:28:52 +0000
On Tuesday, 30 December 2014 at 09:37:09 UTC, ketmar via Can you try to copy dlangui/res directory to directory where executable is located?
sure, no prob.

yes, after i coped dlangui res/ dir to the directory where example1
binary resides, everything is working as it should.

BTW, new release of DUB will include my pull request to support directories as items in copyFiles - resources will be copied automatically.

(actually, i copied it to "dlangui/examples/example1/bin", where dub
creates symlink to the real binary)

p.s. there is small glitch with checked checkboxes though: image is not transparent.

Probably, it's issue of dlib png imported, but i'm not 100% sure.

p.p.s. can i turn that $#&#%^%@#@ font antialiasing off? ;-)
I can implement such setting for you :)
Does it really look ugly with font antialiasing?

P.S: I've turned on JPEG support - from ~master of dlib.