On 1/7/2015 11:05 AM, Maxime Chevalier-Boisvert wrote:
We'd like your presentation proposal, too!

It's an honor to be reinvited :)

I'm honored you're a member of our community. Truly the best thing about working on D is the type of people it attracts.

Are there specific topics you'd like covered in my talk?

I've found over and over that when people give talks about something they're excited about, that excitement gets transmitted to the audience and they enjoy it, too!

Will the talks be filmed this year too?

Chuck Allison is going to arrange this with the university students. I hope we can get it live streamed as well.
  • DConf 2015 Call for S... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DConf 2015 C... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DConf 2015 C... Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: DConf 20... Maxime Chevalier-Boisvert via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DCon... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: ... Maxime Chevalier-Boisvert via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: DConf 20... Mengu via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DCon... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DCon... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: ... Dominikus Dittes Scherkl via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DConf 2015 C... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce