On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 21:55:27 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Tuesday, 13 January 2015 at 14:08:58 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/jan-12.html

Great idea, hope the project will take off!

One thing: I found the link coloring to be _very_ counter-intuitive. So much so that I in fact had to fire up the dev tools to figure out why some of the links were blue and some of them green. Since the default link color on pretty much all platforms is blue, green inevitably breaks with the user expectation that visited links are styled in some shade similar

Perhaps I misunderstood you. But here all links on that page are blue, even the visited ones. I didn't see any green link there, the only green text that I can see there, are the comments in the code examples.

PS: I'm using Firefox.

Matheus.