On 1/22/2015 12:52 PM, Gary Willoughby wrote:
On Thursday, 22 January 2015 at 17:21:42 UTC, Meta wrote:
On Thursday, 22 January 2015 at 01:09:13 UTC, FrankLike wrote:
On Thursday, 22 January 2015 at 00:51:34 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 1/21/2015 4:42 AM, FrankLike wrote:
How  about  the  result?

??

Re: I'll be presenting at NWCPP on Jan 21 at Microsoft

D  is  modern and  systerm  language,we  like it,how about the
 Microsoft?

I'm also interested in how the presentation went.

It was the biggest crowd I'd ever had at an NWCPP presentation. Standing room only! Evidently, it was a much more interesting topic than I'd anticipated.

There were tons of questions, so things went on for a half hour after the presentation was over.

Me too, is there any video available?

There will be. When it is, it'll be announced on the nwcpp.org site.