Hello Elie,

Just a little build script until cmake can be used properly:

#!/bin/bash
set -x

clang++ -std=c++11 -c showcase.cpp -o showcase.cpp.o
ar rcs libshowcase.a showcase.cpp.o
/bin/rm calypso_cache*
ldc2 -cpp-args -std=c++11 -Llibshowcase.a -L-lstdc++ showcase.d

I remove the the calypso_cache otherwise there will be an error
if a previous build failed and the C++ files get modified.

It looks like the 'undefined identifier size_t;' error is just
from testStruct. If I comment out all refs/uses to testStruct
then things compile and run fine. Good stuff.

Thanks,
Kelly

P.S. If I find a little time, I'll try to get up to speed on the
code base :)