On Monday, 9 February 2015 at 22:24:49 UTC, Elie Morisse wrote:

Hi Kelly,

Good to see bitset instantiating and basically working too! Can I add your code to the tests?

So yes to clear things up a bit, operators are still missing and so are many other features. Off the top of my head:

- Function templates => the groundwork is here, they're already mapped and it
shouldn't be too difficult to get them instantiating from D
- Operators => probably easy to add although there might be differences between C++ and D operators - Functions with class values parameters aren't even mapped yet, since I haven't made my mind on how to handle class values. Despite the "POD or not" issue it still feels more consistent to treat C++ classes like D classes, while adding C++ class value types to DMD's types like C++ reference types were with TypeReference (which makes C++ variables with reference types usable but which can't be assigned as the types of D variables) - C++ reference types are supported by DMD but not by LDC yet, they only work for function parameters and return types since Calypso replace them by "ref"

Hello Elie,

Yes, you can use the code above for bitsets (modify as you see fit, it is public domain as far as I am concerned), thanks for asking.

I have set up test files for most other STL headers...some seem quite close to working. Hopefully soon :)

Thanks,
Kelly