On Tuesday, 17 February 2015 at 10:42:18 UTC, Chris wrote:
On Monday, 16 February 2015 at 09:11:19 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
On Thursday, 12 February 2015 at 14:24:05 UTC, ketmar wrote:
i don't want to give you any orders, but i think that it's better to make shortcuts user-definable ASAP. you may skip GUI for that now and just make a "keymap" file of some kind, and it will still be much better than
hard-coded shourtcuts.

Keyboard shortcuts settings support is added.

For linux and macos settings are placed in file
~/.dlangide/shortcuts.json

For Windows,
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\.dlangide\shortcuts.json

If no such file exists, it's being created on DlangIDE start, filling with default values to simplify configuration.

Great stuff. Just occured to me that font size, tab width and colors are very important too. I for my part prefer a dark background. It's easier on the eye, when you spend a lot of time looking at the screen. Texatadept and other editors have themes to choose from (and allow custom themes). That would be a great addition further down the road.

Dark theme and settings editors are planned for nearest future.