Today I registered Dgame on DUB. Since I do not currently have much time (I'm currently in my exams period) I hope I did everything right. Let me know if not and what could be improved.

Since I left D a while ago, Dgame was also not maintained, but thanks to your demand I will maintain Dgame again. The current goal is to register Dgame successful on DUB. The next goal would be to adapt the webpage and the installation chapter and to re-register the domain dgame.dev.de After that (and after my hopefully successful exams) I will rebuild Dgame from scratch with the goal of a more consistent and better structure and with the idea in mind to use @nogc wherever possible.