On Thursday, 19 March 2015 at 11:18:29 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
I call dub from makefile rules and feel pretty comfortable about such pattern (apart from being not-so-portable compared to raw dub). And building anything via IDE is just asking for trouble :)

I use Vim myself, but I think people who use IDEs would like to, well, use IDEs.

Semantics analysis you can get by simply opening .d file in CDT project is very limited compared to opening dub project because it can't know the import paths for dependencies or pretty much anything about project structure apart from opened file. This isn't much.

It seems you are right that it *is* limited, but it shouldn't be. CMake emits include/import paths into the project structure. I had thought it emitted into .project, but evidently emits into .cproject. If DDT supported a .dproject I could also emit, I could get it to work.