On Monday, 23 March 2015 at 16:11:12 UTC, Kapps wrote:
On Monday, 23 March 2015 at 16:05:55 UTC, Szymon Gatner wrote:

i am typing from my phone so hard to find but i did post it on forums some time ago

Posting about something on the forums won't get it fixed, make a bug report if you're encountering a bug.

i posted it on forums because i wasnt sure if it was indeed a bug or just me. also it is hard to provide minimal app when mixing code and under msvc as potentially full project is needed. i do get your point tho