Amazing stuff Elie!! It has been a pleasure watching this come together. Looking forward to testing and using Calypso.

A huge and impressive milestone :)

Thanks,
Kelly

On Thursday, 16 April 2015 at 00:47:31 UTC, Elie Morisse wrote:
Sorry for the lack of updates, progress was a bit boring for the past 2 months and consisted mostly in crawling my way up a bottomless pit of errors generated by « import (C++) Ogre.Light; ».

And then this happens: https://paste.kde.org/pse8pqzch :D

The compilation speed could be improved, more bugs should get triggered by actual usage of Ogre, but close to everything gets mapped, semantic'd and codegen'd and this is the milestone I've been working towards for months.

Last week also introduced was the Clang module map file support, which helps breaking namespaces into smaller pieces and thus makes probably most C libraries usable right now without having to maintain bindings, only a module map file which may also be generated by clang-modularize.