On Monday, 20 April 2015 at 20:59:43 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
Looks nice. BTW, it looks like the editorconfig format has something called "Domain-Specific Properties"

I didn't use those because they're not standardized. Anything prefixed with dfmt_ is a domain-specific property.

I'm also avoiding those because it doesn't say what to do when you specify "curly_bracket_next_line = true" and "indent_brace_style = K&R" at the same time.
  • dfmt 0.3.0 Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: dfmt 0.3.0 Idan Arye via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: dfmt 0.3.0 Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: dfmt 0.3.0 Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d-announce