On Friday, 8 May 2015 at 17:26:18 UTC, Chris wrote:
On Tuesday, 10 March 2015 at 10:39:16 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
On Friday, 6 February 2015 at 14:03:07 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
Hello,

I'm working on cross-platform D language IDE - DlangIDE.
It's written in D using DlangUI based GUI.

Project on GitHub: https://github.com/buggins/dlangide

It's in alpha stage but already allows:

* Open DUB based projects
* Edit source files
* Build and run projects using DUB
* D source code syntax highlight

Requires DUB for building projects.

Features missing so far:

* Debugging support
* Code completion
* Code folding
* Go to definition
* Smart indentation

Recent changes in DlangIDE:

Settings dialog added (editor settings and UI options, including options for tuning of font rendering)
Dark theme implemented (available for all DlangUI apps as well)
Search feature - contributed by Freakazo

Best regards,
   Vadim

Does DlangIDE offer plugin mechanisms? Would be great, if we could write plugins.

Plugins are not planned in nearest future. IMHO so far it's better just to embed functionality into app.