On 5/27/15 10:57 PM, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 28/05/2015 4:54 p.m., Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 5/27/15 10:13 PM, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
My suggestion is livecoding.tv instead of Youtube.
Same url (your channel) basically like it is for Twitch, only dedicated
towards programming.

Disclaimer: I'm a streamer and I know the admins/devs. They are
definitely interested in something like this.

Are their streams persistent? -- Andrei

There are no unique stream id's.
They do store the video feed for later playback.

My channel is: https://www.livecoding.tv/alphaglosined/
You would normally just go there and watch.

There is also a stream schedule to advertise streams.

I'm sure if given a few days, they can hook us up with e.g. access to
the XMPP server (chat backend) and things like that. Just for future
thought.

Thanks. Leaving it to John to investigate. -- Andrei