On 5/31/2015 7:21 AM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
On Friday, 29 May 2015 at 23:42:00 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
DConf 2015 has been awesome, I'm taking a minute to post this that's been
announced a short while ago.

We're pleased to announce that DConf 2016 will take place in Berlin, sponsored
by Sociomantic.

We'll be back with details. See you there!

Just arrived back in Berlin, and before the jetlag finishes me off for today,
I'd just like to say a big Thank You to Walter, Andrei, and to Chuck Allison and
Utah Valley University, for a fantastic DConf 2015.

It was great to be able to get to meet so many of you face to face at last and
to take part in such a great collection of talks and discussions.

Hope to see you all in Berlin next year! :-)

You're welcome! I had a great time, and an especial thanks to Chuck and UVU for providing a wonderful location with glorious views of the mountains. I enjoyed the view every time I stepped outside.