On Thursday, 18 June 2015 at 07:55:45 UTC, Ben Palmer wrote:
On Wednesday, 17 June 2015 at 18:24:09 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:

Wish I could be there, and a recording would be great.

Might I ask one question? I noticed that everything on the meetup page was in English. Is this the norm amongst the programming community in Berlin? I don't yet speak German but have ties to Germany, so that is why I am interested.

In my experience the majority of the programming meetups in Berlin are in English. If you are interested a list of meetups that are held at the same venue as the D meetup can be found here: http://co-up.de/events.html

Thanks,
Ben.

Thanks for this, Ben.  Laeeth.