On 13-Jul-2015 07:05, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
Another nice interview that Joakim did this week and some interesting
announcements about ios related support. And a long, pointless bikeshed
argument, ugh.

http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/jul-12.html

Now that all the videos are out for dconf, in the next week or maybe
two, depending on how busy I am, I'll put what I wrote about it together
with the videos and see about doing a final dconf special edition.

I think archive pannel should list entries in reverse hronologicall order, else it would soon be hard to find the first few of the recent weekly issues.

--
Dmitry Olshansky