On Monday, 27 July 2015 at 09:04:08 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On 07/26/2015 11:13 PM, anonymous wrote:

Is std.expermimental.allocator planned for 2.068 ?
I see it's still not merged and we already almost in August.

We're trying hard here to meet some deadlines, so things are really simple. If something is ready (reviewed, tested, documented, and merged into stable) it'll end up in a release, otherwise it'll end up in the next release (only 2 month later).

We can't postpone indefinitely just b/c every other person is trying to push through their particular interests.

I can understand that. But releases tend to be several months away. And not just two. So this is a bit frustrating.

Joseph