On 8/1/15 1:20 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
On Saturday, 1 August 2015 at 20:14:52 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
On Saturday, 1 August 2015 at 17:57:30 UTC, John Colvin wrote:

Haven't looked at this at all really, just a quick question:

Are there straightforward library calls or command line utilities for
converting between the shared subset of json and SDL?

No, but there definitely should be. I'll post a ticket so I don't forget.

https://github.com/Abscissa/SDLang-D/issues/30

Without having looked at the library, perhaps this util would make some good sample code.