On Saturday, 8 August 2015 at 01:32:50 UTC, anonymous wrote:
On Saturday, 8 August 2015 at 00:19:38 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
https://github.com/Hackerpilot/DCD/releases/tag/v0.7.0-alpha1

DCD is an IDE and editor-independent autocompletion system for the D programming language.

Release notes are available at the above link.

0.7.0 has some major changes to its internal structure, so please help me to test it.

I'd like to test, particularly under Win, but std.experimental.allocator (+ std.meta) are still not merged. If I understand correctly it means that DCD 0.7 will not be easily buildable until next pre-release (2.069-alpha)...in 2 monthes !

Brian made it easy for us, std.experimental.allocator is in the submodule containers.
std.meta is part of 2.068.
So it works with dmd-2.068.0-rc1, successful compilation :)