On Sunday, 23 August 2015 at 06:08:54 UTC, Daniel Murphy wrote:
"BBasile" wrote in message news:rljvemqjfvnnqqnnc...@forum.dlang.org...

Excellent. I guess it's also time to clean the wiki page that explained how to build under win32 with DMC. It's obsolete now.

Nope! The glue layer and backend are still in C++, and still need to be built with DMC.

Of course. I Haven't tried to build it when i've written this observation. By the way, currently under win32 it's not possible to build DDMD unless the line

---
#HOST_DC=dmd
---

is uncommented. Because there is a bunch of commands using dmd compile and run (-run) in win32.mak. Is it a bug ? Maybe I miss out a step to bootstrap ?