On Tuesday, 25 August 2015 at 04:32:06 UTC, Joakim wrote:
Can you elaborate on how you plan to push D forward, other than forming the foundation sooner?

The obvious and most important way is to write code. This will enable me to tackle larger coding tasks such as the collections library. But there are many other tasks that need doing such as community leadership, language definition, writing articles, and more.

Is there some way we can slap TDPL online in a more accessible format, like a paid blog of some sort if you'd like to keep it generating royalties? Print and pdfs are such antiquated formats, we can do much better.

I will ask.

Andrei