On 14/09/15 3:51 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
This week, a tip about working around a bug with some quick philosophy
about getting stuff done:

http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/sep-13.html

Last week, new DMD, new LDC, and interview with Atila Neves!

http://arsdnet.net/this-week-in-d/sep-06.html

BTW, another thing I've been writing the last couple days is
documentation and more cleanup to simpledisplay.d:
http://arsdnet.net/arsd/simpledisplay.html

If all goes well, I'll have this done for next week, not just useful for
itself, but an example of my vision of what nice documentation would be
like for any D library.

I'm considering participating in the Bountysource Salt too. If I can
raise enough money, I can spend a lot more time writing both D libraries
and documentation.

+1 for Bountysource Salt.
Considering it too.