On Thursday, 17 September 2015 at 15:47:42 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 September 2015 at 12:16:03 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:

Sounds like you want to share this, but I can't find a licence. In case this turns out to be useful, we would need one :-)

If you want I can prepare a PR for that, just let me know which licence to pick.

Best,
Bastiaan.

I am not sure.
The source should not be used in any product without my explicit permission. However you may study it to get better in your understanding of dlang or parser technology

Yikes. Are you sure? Are you familiar with open source licensing?