On Monday, 28 September 2015 at 17:15:38 UTC, Gary Willoughby wrote:
On Monday, 28 September 2015 at 14:05:42 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
This is the best way to market the language, by making it easy to do practical things. Good work.

This is my thoughts exactly and why I wrote this article. Why I read the Go article which inspired this one I was shocked by how awful it was compared to working with files in D. Yes, Go has a few more functions available but all are a bit clunky to work with. D on the other hand is always simple and elegant.

Cool! More Articles