On Tuesday, 29 September 2015 at 08:17:42 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe wrote:
On Tuesday, 29 September 2015 at 06:18:32 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Does it's work with anything except localhost?
Could you add example of sending email with gmail?

It is in the settings variable. Look at vibe.mail.SMTPClientSettings. http://vibed.org/api/vibe.mail.smtp/SMTPClientSettings

In my tests I used rackspace's mail servers.

```
auto settings = new SMTPClientSettings("secure.emailsrvr.com",587);
settings.authType = SMTPAuthType.login;
settings.connectionType = SMTPConnectionType.startTLS;
settings.tlsValidationMode = TLSPeerValidationMode.requireCert;
settings.username = "i...@example.com";
settings.password = "123456789";
```

Replace with whatever gmail has.

The only problem I had was with `settings.tlsValidationMode`. It failed with the certificates so I had to set it to `requireCert`. But I wouldn't do that.

I am asking because I had troubles with vibed http://forum.rejectedsoftware.com/groups/rejectedsoftware.vibed/thread/25447/