On Wednesday, 7 October 2015 at 14:07:59 UTC, Jeremy DeHaan wrote:
On Wednesday, 7 October 2015 at 12:44:13 UTC, suliman wrote:
Perfect!!! Big thanks! I think not only one are tired from GTK, and need simple and compact gui lib

It's not really a gui library. I mean, you could use it as such I guess, but it's more for game development.

Thanks alot. I like to make my own GUI from scratch though since touch input is really not that complicated.

Im working on touchscreen like applications for windows tablets