On Thursday, 29 October 2015 at 12:11:54 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Marco, could you add your lib to review or do any steps that will help to include it's in Phobos? I think not only I interesting in good base JSON lib in base distribution.

Marco's json library doesn't meet requirements for inclusion in Phobos and should stay separately in DUB registry. Phobos needs much more generic library with support for streaming and ranges. I believe, that at the moment the best candidate is std.data.json by Sönke Ludwig.