On 04-Nov-2015 18:25, Márcio Martins wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 November 2015 at 01:50:38 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Glad to announce D 2.069.0.

http://dlang.org/download.html
http://downloads.dlang.org/releases/2.x/2.069.0/

This is the first release with a self-hosted dmd compiler and comes
with even more rangified phobos functions, std.experimental.allocator,
and many other improvements.

See the changelog for more details.
http://dlang.org/changelog/2.069.0.html

-Martin

Seems like memory usage went up by a significant amount, as I can no
longer compile our project on my Windows machine.

DMD 2.068.2 uses up to 1100MB of memory during our build and succeeds
DMD 2.069 used up to 1600MB of memory before crashing with "Error: out
of memory"

Are there any plans to release a dmd64.exe?

If host machine is x64 bit windows try setting large address aware bit on the executable (there are tools to do that IRC), would allow it to eat up to ~4 gigs.

--
Dmitry Olshansky