On Thursday, 12 November 2015 at 11:55:18 UTC, Namal wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 November 2015 at 19:51:45 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 11/11/2015 06:42 AM, Namal wrote:

someone was saying that it is possible to call c++ standard
library from D. Is there an example how to do this?

Here is the spec e.g. saying 'extern (C++, std)':

  http://dlang.org/attribute.html#linkage

The following page is about interfacing with C++, which may not be up to date:

  http://dlang.org/cpp_interface.html

Others: is it up to date?

Ali

Ok than this is not what I have been thinking off. I thought I just can import the standard library of C++ and compile it with D compiler...oh well...

Refer to this thread - http://forum.dlang.org/thread/gjivyaolrxagueffs...@forum.dlang.org