On 11/23/2015 1:11 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Monday, 23 November 2015 at 20:55:32 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
I'm pleased to announce that Jan Knepper has gotten us some proper
certificates now, and dlang.org and digitalmars.com are now fully https!

Sooooo.... it isn't actually https everywhere. On a https page, the browsers by
default block any external asset which itself isn't https loaded.

The forum and TWID widgets are not https and now no longer load on the homepage
:(

The widgets don't, but the forums worked when I tried it.