On Saturday, 28 November 2015 at 04:27:51 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On Monday, 23 November 2015 at 12:35:35 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
Whoa, this must be pretty new. Though subkey used seems to be almost 1 year old now.

sub   rsa4096/12BB1939 2015-02-27

Why should I renew the subkey w/o cause?
Then everybody would need to redownload my public keys.
In any case I'd be in favor if more people sign my key, though we could do that next time we meet in person ;).

You shouldn't, sorry for confusion - it was simply line of thought "haven't noticed before, must be new - but key is relatively old, must be blind" :)