On Friday, 27 November 2015 at 18:09:08 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Friday, 27 November 2015 at 17:12:05 UTC, Jonny wrote:
On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 15:48:48 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
I don't really have a point to prove, but I'm really tired with people arguing that a language with GC can't possibly do real-time. It's not like you are unallowed to optimize.

What if someone wants to use your plugin live? You think it is acceptable to have latency and jitter? What about glitches because your GC decides to run at the same time as all the other GC's?

I quoted both things because I think you missed the important part that he did, in fact, optimize the real time parts to avoid latency.

He did not miss it. He simply wanted to do the internet equivalent of putting his balls on the table to show how much of a dominant male he is.