On Sunday, 13 December 2015 at 11:57:18 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
On 12 December 2015 at 16:48, Johan Engelen via Digitalmars-d-announce < digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:
Are there plans for adding nightlies for GDC and LDC?
More like fortnightlies. :-)

I don't know what the situation is in your camp, but as far as LDC is concerned, there is much more development activity than once every two weeks. ;)

We currently have AppVeyor set up to push successful Windows builds to GitHub, and should probably do something similar for the Linux/OS X builds on Travis. For the latter, we'd need to set up a custom script if we wanted to push to a perpetually unfinished GitHub release as well, but we could also go for Bintray, S3, or wherever Martin will end up hosting the DMD files.

 — David