On Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at 20:39:02 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
On Monday, 28 December 2015 at 01:17:15 UTC, Dan Olson wrote:
[...]

Fantastic news, Dan.

I can confirm that D also runs on Android Wear (Huawei watch) and passes all unit tests. Forgive the slight hijack, but I mention this here as people might see this thread and not the obscure one where I reported this previously.

[...]

You two might have to write that post together, since you're the only two reporting running D on watches so far! :)

I might have a commercial use for this in coming months (both on Android and watchOS). Since it's an internal application the rough edges are of less concern to me than if one expects 100,000+ users.

[...]

This should be pretty easy, it won't qualify as a GSoC project on its own.

btw, sent you an email, let me know if you didn't get it.