On 2016-01-24 12:49:25 +0000, Snke Ludwig said:

I didn't build libevent for win64 so far and I'd rather not want to invest that time. Instead, I'd recommend to just use the "win32" configuration of vibe-d(:core) on that platform.

Just to be sure I get it. On Win32 I could use "libevent" or "win32 native", right? So, the libevent is not mandatory for Windows at all?

 Probably the "libevent" configuration should just be disabled on win64...

If it's not necessary I highly vote for this. Keep things simple and streamlined as much as possible. The less dependencies the better.

--
Robert M. Münch
http://www.saphirion.com