On Monday, 22 February 2016 at 20:00:09 UTC, Dave wrote:

The Stan Math Library is a header-only C++ library as Eigen is. Is there a chance to port such big libraries including many macros with htod (unfortunately I do not have a Windows-OS to try it out)?

On posix, you could try dstep. I ran htod on nlopt, but because it made some use of macros, I ended up having to make a bunch of adjustments myself. Afterwards, comparing what I did with what htod did, they were actually very close. I just wasn't familiar enough with how to do the conversation to notice it until I spent a lot of time learning about making the conversations.

You could also try Calypso. On that Qt MOC thread Elie Morisse complained about there not being enough testers. I'm sure creating other examples would be helpful or any other way to lend a helping hand.