On Thursday, 3 March 2016 at 04:48:42 UTC, Jason White wrote:
Looks nice! Can it support sub-commands (e.g., git status)? I suppose that can be done by passing through unused arguments and parsing those again.

Yes, that's what I'd do.

Also, you'll get more users if it's a dub package and on code.dlang.org.

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to have to research those; I'm an experienced programmer, but I'm new to D.

I was also dissatisfied with std.getopt and wrote a command line argument parser (competition!):

    https://github.com/jasonwhite/darg

Looks interesting. Thanks. I'll take a proper look this evening, when I can give it the time it deserves.

Markus