On Sunday, 27 March 2016 at 07:16:53 UTC, Vlad Levenfeld wrote:
https://github.com/evenex/future/

I've been having to do a lot of complicated async work lately (sometimes multithreaded, sometimes not), and I decided to abstract a some patterns out and unify them with a little bit of formalism borrowed from functional languages. I've aimed to keep things as simple as possible while providing a full spread of functionality. This has worked well for me under a variety of use-cases, but YMMV of course.

[...]

What happens when you spawn a future inside a future and call await? Will the 'outer' future be rescheduled?