On Wednesday, 13 April 2016 at 07:34:11 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:
On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 3:41 AM, Puming via Digitalmars-d-announce < digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

On Tuesday, 12 April 2016 at 06:22:55 UTC, Puming wrote:
Here is what I know of it, using subPackages:

Just tried your suggestion and it works. I just added the below to the
parent project to get the apps build:
void main() {
import std.process : executeShell;
executeShell(`dub build :app1`);
executeShell(`dub build :app2`);
executeShell(`dub build :app3`);
}

Thanks Rory, Puming. I'll look into this and see how best to make it fit. I'm realizing also there's one additional capability it'd be nice to have in dub for tools like this, which in an option to install the executables somewhere that can be easily be put on the path. Still, even without this there'd be benefit to having them fetched via dub.

--Jon